Sunday, January 20, 2013

Nico's POV

I laughed, and Lisse looked at me as if I had suddenly sprouted Eggplants from my nose.
"Oh come on Lisse, can't you take a joke?" I giggled out.
She stared flatly at me.
"No."
I fake pouted and let out a puff of air.
"Oh Lisse! You wound me so! I have a fragile heart you know."
She squinted her eyes to slits.
"Great. Can it go into cardiac arrest now?"
I winked at her.
"Nah, being around you keeps it going. Its really your own fault you know."
The naginata pressed slightly harder into the flesh of my neck, and I could feel it draw a drop of blood.
I made a "tsking" sound and lightly pushed the weapon away from my neck.
"You're lucky you're cute, or else I would have to punish you for that."
"Im not cute. And if you say so again I will disembowel you, and no one will find the body."
I rolled my eyes.
"I'm sure."I said walking off.
As I had planned, Lisse followed me glumly stowing her weapon.
Not looking back I smirked.
"So you're following me now? Can't get enough can you you little Sado-masochist."
I could here her sputtering behind me.
"You're showing me where the classroom is! Of course I'm following you!!!"
I shrugged.
"Whatever you say Lisse~"
I then took of running as she chased me with her naginata.

No comments:

Post a Comment